Our Client, is an innovative, people-centred organisation, is looking for a dedicated individual as a Mailroom assistant.
- To assist on work stations set up when required
- Ensure workstation and phone lines are working
- To check on pantry stocks for any ordering requirements
- To assist in verification of invoices
- Mail management
- Any other administrative duties
- GCE 'O' Level with at least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Good Communication & Interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and Independent Team Player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Working Location: Central - Outram
- Working Hours: 8:30am to 1:30pm (Mon- Fri)
Interested applicants, please email your resume (with recent photo attached), to email@example.com, stating position as the subject title in the email. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified. All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012
Micheal, Lok Lee Yong License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1875445