The Account Manager is responsible for managing and growing a substantial portfolio of small to mid-size customer relationships.
- Develop trusted partnerships with existing customers and build long-term relationships.
- Maximize growth and deliver additional revenue streams by up-selling new products and value-added services.
- Responsible for all commercial activities including contract renewals, pricing negotiations and ultimately achieve revenue targets.
- Create strategic business and quarterly account review plans to further enhance the relationship and profitability
- Use data analysis to identify areas where Client can drive the customers' revenue growth.
- Become the established internal expert on those vertical markets which correspond with your account portfolio, relevant products and potential competitors in order to provide your customers with the best advice.
- At least 2 to 5 years' experience as account manager, ideally in financial services or technology or any related field
- A strong commercial drive, combined with a market & client focus
- Proven sales track record in the payments industry is a plus
- Skilled negotiator and effective communicator
- Self-starter; result driven and taking initiatives
- Flexible, able to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Capability to build relationships
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547