- Data entry of trade deals and scanning of confidential trade forms to the relevant parties and vendors
- Export documents submitted via system, print out documents and process
- Handling processing of Trade transactions such as checking application form against documents received.
- Monitoring of daily reports for transactions
- Updating of records, filing and other admin duties as and when assigned
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Positive, can-do attitude, flexibility and adaptability
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel (Pivot table and vlookup) will be good to have
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940