The Accounts Payable Payments Processor is responsible for providing payment controls and facilitates payment processing on behalf of the client.
- Responsible for activities assigned by the Payments Lead
- Manage payment posting process including verifying error and performing resolution
- Manage pay cycle process including reviewing, verifying and also processing credit/debit memos
- Provide Customer Service Support on payment processing information including queries, reports, communication
- Validate if all invoices are valid for payment and generate Payment Proposal List
- Submit payment proposal for verification to the Team Lead and generate final payment proposal
- Reconciles Accounts Payable on a monthly basis
- Escalates production issues to his/her team leader as appropriate
- Complies with all client published policies/ procedures and any legal regulatory requirements in addition to ensuring that Client's Service Level Agreement is met
- General support for Finance and Accounting processes
- Educational background in Accounting, Finance or any Business related course
- Good working knowledge of an ERP system; ORACLE experience would be an advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
- Contract: 12 months (renewable/convertible after performance review)
- Location: Viva Business Park (Bedok)
- Willing to work on PH (Off in lieu will be provided)
- Needs to work on weekends, if business requires, especially on month-end (Off in lieu will be provided)
7 AM to 4 PM or 10 AM to 7 PM (DST)
8 AM to 5 PM or 11 am to 8 PM (No DST)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.