- Grow and manage a portfolio of Multinational Client as an Assistant Relationship Manager, by providing superior customer service and cross-sell the Group's services.
- Assist Cluster Head with maximizing revenues and returns and increasing share of wallet from the designated MNC client portfolio with a dedicated sector focus.
- On board new to bank names within sector /cluster coverage.
- Provide regional relationship management support for a few regional clients whilst assisting the more senior bankers on more complex names
- Ensure sound credit quality and growth of assets for clients onshore and offshore Explore and grow ancillary income from existing portfolio across all product groups, working closely with the product partners and specialists.
- Supporting Relationship Manager and providing coordination, KYC reviews and analytical support to Relationship Manager within the APAC cluster
- Minimum Diploma with 4 years of corporate banking experience
- Knowledge of KYC, regulatory compliance within the banking and financial services industry
- Familiar with corporate banking process - cash managements, trade, credits, etc.
- Ability to work professionally with all levels of staff and management
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940