- Develop and plan marketing strategies of the assigned brands.
- Plan and implement ATL & BTL activities such as promotional activities, print advertisements, events, point-of-sales marketing etc.
- Create, direct and monitor product launch thematic advertising, advertorial, editorial approval and joint promotion with media partners and third parties.
- Co-work with respective trade channels for promotional mechanism, special offers, instore display and POS materials.
- Plan, monitor and review on the marketing budget.
- Plan and execute new product launches.
- Conceptualize and initiate digital and social media campaigns through working with various digital agencies.
- Responsible for planning and delivering innovative content across all social media platforms.
- Responsible for content creation including design and copy writing for digital ads and related marketing collaterals.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage the ecommerce business by planning and executing online campaigns and promotions.
- Monitor competitor's activities through print, TVC advertisements and data analysis, as well as current market performanceand trends.
- University degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Min. 3years' experience in a marketing or brand management role.
- Experience in healthcare / personal care in the FMCG industry would be an advantage.
- Possess strong communication skills in both English and Chinese language and is able to translate these 2 languages for marketing collaterals.
- Proactive, result-driven and presentable.
- Analytical minded, effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hardworking with initiative and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in PC operations and Chinese wording processing.
Shinn, Hongyou Huang EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1768063