My client is one of the largest healthcare services groups in Asia. The incumbent will be assisting Directors in the Client Development Team to support both the Regional Client Development and Business Development in managing and fostering a cooperative partnership with regional Key Client Accounts and securing new business.
- Creating presentations for potential clients, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Collect and compile Client Development data from time to time
- Support the Directors in the preparation of new tenders and/or contract renewals.
- Assist in development, implementation and maintenance of customer action plans
- Support reporting manager for reporting for internal management or regional clients
- Other administration support as assigned by reporting manager
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Business / Marketing or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247