- Work closely with business users to articulate and define business requirements, prepare project proposals, perform user acceptance tests, and handle issue management.
- Assist in outsourcing management to ensure that
- contractual obligations are met and projects are successfully delivered by vendors/service providers
- contracts continually meet customer's needs
- vendors' performance is monitored in accordance to contractual obligations and service-level agreements
- project risks are properly mitigated and managed.
- Monitor issues for proper resolution and closure.
- Value-add to business users by providing advice on best practices in exploiting appropriate technology, reviewing and improving their work processes, facilitating and supporting business users' change management process and influencing their alignment with the Labour Movement vision.
- Develop and enhance customer intimacy to achieve customer satisfaction
- Degree in Computer/Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience in business analysis, system analysis and project management
- 5 days week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977