- Establish partnerships with high net worth sectors (e.g. private banks), as well as Face to Face sales for Premium Cards
- Sourcing own leads and comfortable speaking to senior leaders/ decision makers.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in B2B sales experience and/ or client-facing industry e.g. wealth management or corporate banking
- Strong network with Private Banks, or High Net Worth sector
- A hunter with tremendous energy and drive for success. An exceptional eye for new opportunities.
- Keen business acumen and understand what drives your clients' business and what they need
- Strong pre-sales planning and preparation and strong follow up skills, with ability to collaborate and influence internally and externally
- Experience in developing and executing successful sales strategies
- Build relationships across all segments, especially decision makers and key influencers.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955