We are working with a leading technology company with headquarters in Germany who are presently expanding their business and looking for a Business Development Manager to cover Asian markets.
To be successful in the role of Business Development Manager you will:
- Have at least 4 years of sales experience in a technical background that has required a strategic approach in solution selling of computer hardware, switches, etc
- Be experienced in selling in to a variety of industry sectors & stakeholders, in particular government and defense
- Have a positive and dynamic approach, and able to come up with creative solutions
- Be able to think on your own feet and work autonomously
- Be comfortable to work in a lean team
As a Business Development Manager, you will be selling technical solutions in various industries which will include broadcasting, maritime, education, government and defence to name but a few, and you will be communicating and presenting to a variety of stakeholders.
You will work closely with our client's partners, customers and prospects to build compelling and competitive business case. You will also be working with our internal specialist pre-sales consultants to offer the best solutions to customers.
This is a 100% new business role meaning you will manage Asia as a territory which will then be broken down to target markets to offer you structure and direction.
Although full support and training will be given the role of Business Development Manager will be required to work autonomously and without supervision.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click on the APPLY NOW button, or contact the recruiter for a confidential discussion, sharing your resume with last drawn and expected salaries.
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454