- Giant Pharmaceutical, located at Tuas
- 1 yr contract, renewable / convertible
- Good & Attractive package ( Basic + Shift Allowance + Transport Allowance)
*No Working Experience can also be consider !!!
- Perform analytical testing on incoming raw materials, packaging components and excipients.
- Carry out testing activities associated with release and stability testing of the in-process control samples, intermediates, semi-finished products, final drug substances & finished products.
- Ensure tests assigned are performed in a timely manner in compliance to Standard Operating procedures with necessary laboratory safety precautions.
- Carry out cleaning sample testing related to any equipment or facility cleaning activities.
- Liaise and coordinate with external service providers in carrying out calibration/maintenance of lab equipment and tools when necessary.
- Carry out lab equipment calibration and proper documentation of all instruments in laboratories.
- Participate in analytical method transfer I validation and equipment qualifications when necessary.
- Perform periodic reviews of existing cleaning method validation package & procedure, and to implement corrective actions for the periodic reviews.
- Assist in writing protocol to support method transfer/validation, compendial Method verification and equipment qualifications when necessary.
- Revise and write Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to reflect the current practice and ensuring that the current level of standard are met.
- Oversee Annual Product Review to ensure that the activities are completed by the required timelines
- Identify and execute laboratory efficiency improvement tasks, e.g., Kaizen.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor I Manager.
- Degree holder in Chemistry, Biochemistry or equivalent field.
- No working experience can be consider / 1-2 years' experience in pharmaceutical GMP-regulated industries in Quality Control Raw Materials lab or equivalent experience
- Ability to work under pressure, assert oneself and have high flexibility
Interested candidate please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org / call me at +65 6232 5246 for further enquiries.
Jasmin Teh Jia Min
Strategic Client Services
Personnel Reg No.: R1658824
Jasmin, Jia Min Teh EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1658824