Client is a Giant Petrochemical, Refinery Plant.
This is a 1 year contract, renewable.
Company Transport provided.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitate and coordinate discipline engineering technical work products
- Coordination and communication of various issues among the company's and contractor's engineering team that affect the discipline engineering design, safety, and regulatory compliance of the work
- Evaluate / comment work performed by the Contractor and sub-contractors to insure that the work is being executed in accordance with Company specifications, standards, and regulatory requirements. Includes review of discipline design drawings and documents
- Identify and assess deviations to Contract Technical Specifications and regulatory requirements; ensure that such deviations will be processed according to Company procedures; maintains Deviation Control Log.
- Steward discipline engineering queries from the Contractor and sub-contractors as well as technical information requests
- Keep Lead Engineer or Engineering Manager informed of discipline engineering progress, deviations, and execution concerns * Participate in discipline engineering reviews at Contractor's and subcontractor's locations
- Drives and promotes capital efficiency in engineering design
- Support internal engineering general interest or Global Practice initiatives as requested by Supervisor
Civil & Structural Designer Knowledge & Skills
- Competent with STAAD.Pro and AUTOCAD software
- Familiarity with civil & structural British, Singapore, Eurocode, API, ASCE/ACI Code of Practice and Standards Roles and Responsibilities * Perform site visits in refinery/chemical plants to prepare civil & structural design deliverables.
- Perform structural calculation and analysis using STAAD.Pro
- Become familiar with ExxonMobil codes and standards
- Resolve construction feedback issues relating to issued deliverables.
- Coordinate with other disciplines for interface
Please send resume to me at email@example.com / call me at +65 6232 5246 for further clarifications.
Jasmin Teh Jia Min
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Strategic Client Services
Personnel Reg No.: R1658824
Jasmin, Jia Min Teh EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1658824