Civil Designer/ Specialist (STAAD.Pro/ Autocad)
Giant Petrochemical (Jurong Island/ Contract)
- Perform site visits in refinery/chemical plants to prepare civil & structural design deliverables.
- Perform structural calculation and analysis using STAAD.Pro
- Become familiar with client's codes and standards
- Resolve construction feedback issues relating to issued deliverables.
- Coordinate with other disciplines for interface
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and Civil Structural software (staad pro)
- Familiarity with civil & structural British, Singapore, Eurocode, API, ASCE/ACI Code of Practice and Standards.
- Preferably with 5 years of experience in downstream oil and gas.
- Broad and extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria.
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Good coordination & interface capabilities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferably a Diploma/ Degree from a recognised institution.
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259