Directly supports our clients, internal account teams and Sales Director in relation to our resale businesses. This includes working effectively with third party vendors, facilitating the delivery of our resale capabilities/benefits and working with resale services capacity in support of our client needs.
- Participate in or facilitate discussions and flow of information between Vendors, Sales and the Pre-Sales Technical Architects, the client engagement team, or the client as necessary
- Work with Vendors to create quotes and own the process to obtain the best available pricing and other resell terms; Leverage the opportunity to interact and build deep Vendor relationships
- Be a prime contact for our clients - identifying opportunities for resale and supporting same (quoting, ordering, logistics, services, invoicing support); creating /maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction in all client related situations; Identify and escalate any client issue as appropriate; Work to gain knowledge about the client's business and relevant processes (e.g. procurement) and document information;
- Work with the Technical Architect to finalize solution configuration required to develop the BoM. This includes working with the resale services business in support of our client engagements as well; Convert BOMs into a quote Vendor Quote
- Develop deep understanding of the Resell business process and be able to communicate the process and alternatives to Clients and Client Teams
- Manage primary responsibility for overseeing the order process - from quote to contract to delivery to invoicing and post-delivery support
- Working closely with Legal, Client, and the Partner in facilitating the setup of all related legal and contractual agreements
- Preferably with past working experiences in a fast-paced IT multinational corporation and/or with IT System Integrators
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Relatively good negotiation skills
- Good working experience in managing clients, accounts, sales processes
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141