The Client Management Executive (CME) has overall accountability and responsibility for managing a portfolio of enterprise customers
The CME serves as the primary representative interface across these enterprise customers and works closely with the customer senior executive teams to develop and deploy new capabilities and transformation programs designed to optimize and efficiently operate their workplace.
The CME will oversee all aspects of the enterprise customer relationships and businesses which will include lead and drive transformation, growth and optimization strategies for the customers, become a trusted advisor consulting the customers on best practices, and collaborating with portfolio teams on new innovations, product roadmap features, new solutions, market insights, solution adoption and implementations
Accountable and responsible for managing the account P&Ls. This includes:
- Driving continuous improvement efforts to ensuring the support to the customers in the most efficient and cost-effective manner
- Ensuring contractual commitments and SLA's are met.
- Responsible for the management and execution of a Customer Satisfaction program to measure customer satisfaction, establish improvement targets and define continuous interdepartmental improvement plans
- Manage and cultivate customer relationships at all levels
- Lead the development and execution of rolling strategic customer account plans to drive new growth opportunities
- Maintain subject matter expertise on all supporting services, and best practices and effectively communicate all offerings and product enhancements to the customers
- Liaise with internal Business Units to ensure that customer issues are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent customer relationship skills and negotiation skills
- Experience working with Business Partners and vendors to deliver managed services
- Time Management: Effectively manage time-based activities
- Good communication skills: ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
12 months contract (renewable/convertible after performance review)
Location: Depot Road
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160