- Review, analyse, design or enhance existing compensation and benefits policies and incentive plans to meet growing business needs.
- Work with the Group on alignment of compensation and benefits for the different entities in the Company.
- Monitor market trends and evaluate the effectiveness of existing compensation programmes including executive compensation in support of business growth.
- Assist the Head of HR in Remuneration Committee matters of the listed business trust
- Handle a business partnering role for some of the entities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917