- Cooking menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices.
- Season and cook food according to recipes
- Setting up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Preparing food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in restaurant or F&B Industries
- Must have relevant experience in a mass production or catering
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547