- Support internal corporate communications including corporate designing, content planning, updating, writing and publishing--aligned with global and regional strategies
- Collaborate with various teams and partners to ensure alignment of corporate communications reaches all employees through various channels including digital and face-to-face.
- Handle quarterly production of corporate magazines
- Manage content update for various country websites.
- Fostering good relationship with external and internal stakeholders
- Facilitate in organizing corporate and employee engagement events
- Managed and work with writing agencies
What you will need to succeed:
- Bachelor in Communication / Marketing
- At least 3 - 4 years of experience in internal communications
- Strong writing proficiency with a flair for storytelling
- Creative and able to articulate ideas effectively
- Team players who strives for success
- Available immediately
Ronald, Wei Sheng Mok EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1142704