- Assist FM to establish standard costs and update them on periodic basis.
- Monthly tracking of Labour & direct/Indirect costs and it's allocation to various projects.
- Track Project profitability cost & prepare p profitability report.
- Reconciliation of actual costs to standard costs
- Review and posting of monthly cost allocation entries.
- Preparation & Review of monthly variance reports.(PPV, Yield).
- Manage the inventory accounting and reconciliation to physical stock.
- Oversee Fixed Asset accounting, including requests for capex spend, fixed asset maintenance and reconciliation of fixed asset register to physical assets.
- Manage the accounting and control processes for the sale of scrap product.
- Bachelor Degree
- Experience of standard costing and variance analysis obtained within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in inventory cost accounting and physical stock counts
- Fixed asset accounting experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with senior production, logistics and commercial leaders as well as forming a relationship with key shop floor personnel
- Ability to deal/communicate effectively with functional heads and senior management.
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917