- Assist project delivery/development manager for planning, developing, tracking, implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM application
- Will be involved in assisting in project tracking and controlling of application development phases and activities in compliance to IT Application policies, standards and procedures
- Lead team in functional requirements gathering, application technical design/implementation, interface development, security review and support
- Assist in managing business users, vendor and interface application team to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional interface teams
- Prepare, review and ensure application features & functionalities adhere to business requirement and quality, including reliability, security and performance
- Prepare and maintain documentation which will include but is not limited to SOPs and System Architecture Guides and Diagrams adhering to organizational templates, policies, and standards
- Work with Test managing to formulate comprehensive system test strategy, test plan & test cases to align with project scope, quality requirements and targets.
- Manage release Change Management. Ensure changes are completed according to the project and/or release schedule.
- Assist to formulate implementation and deployment plan for system cutover.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Solid experience in functional requirement management and end to end requirement analysis.
- Solid experience in business process modeling and functional design.
- Solid experience in object oriented design techniques, UML and object modeling
- Experience with Scrum or similar agile development.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- Experience in designing and implementing integration with .Net C#, MQ and Batch file
- Experience with a variety of source control and development tools
- Excellent analytical skills (critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills) with a history of driving the development of large software components.
- A passion for learning and the willingness to solve problems.
- A Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or any related field with strong education in web technologies
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697