We are currently hiring for an expanding company for the role of a customer service and accounts administrator.
Founded in 2017, our client has been steadily expanding with subscribers and coverage. Pioneers in their industry and area, they are backed by a multi-billion dollar parent company and are foreseeing an exponential growth in the next 5 years.
If you're looking to kick start your career in a stable start-up, we want you!
What we are looking for:
- Singapore citizens
- Diploma/Degree holder, with the intent on pursuing a customer relations career
- At least 1-2 years of experience in managing customers, with proven ability to empathise with internal or external members
- Strong communication skills in English, verbal and written, to address complex issues
- Good time management skills, with strong ability manage multiple timelines
- Problem-solver, and able to find best possible in-scenario solutions
Your key responsibilities:
- Managing first level customer service, in line with company processes and procedures
- Creating and sending new membership cards & welcome letters to new customers
- Handle customer' enquiries, complaints, litigations and feedback,
- Reply to all written customers queries
- Generate invoices for penalties or accidents recovery
- Follow-up for doubtful debts and sending warning letters for debt recovery
- Manage the subscription cancellation or non-renewal of membership
- Calling prospective customers
- Assisting with any other tasks requested by the Commercial & Network Director
Interested candidates are welcomed to send in their resumes with the following details included:
- Last drawn and expected salary
- Notice period (if any)
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454