We are hiring a customer service executive to be part of the distribution planning team. Working with one of the biggest fast-moving consumer goods companies, you will be given the opportunity to understand operations, and be an integral part of the team that delivers high-quality products to customers daily.
- Process and manage orders from Asian subsidiaries using SAP
- Be the customer's focal point of contact for orders, shipments, product delivery schedules and lead-time, stock availability, pricing and returns
- Liaise with Supply Planning team and local Production team on product availability and order fulfilment
- Deliver products in time for counter launches, keeping in mind planning and shipping schedules
- Liaise with 3PL to ensure timely picking/ packing/ labelling and delivery of orders
- Issue invoices sand necessary shipping documents for shipments
- Maintain parameters and MRP status in SAP
- Contributes and achieves department's vision and KPIs
- Backup for team mates
- Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in Supply Chain, Logistics or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years relevant experience in customer service and supply chain management
- A team player who is able to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn with positive working attitude
- SAP experience
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access)
- Supply planning experience a plus
Interested candidates may click on APPLY NOW with their latest resumes uploaded.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Siti Suhara Binte Kames, R1548454
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454