- Handle customer's enquiries promptly
- Ensure compliance with customer's Standard Operating Procedures
- Liaise with overseas agents on various requirements and rates
- Prepare AWB and other necessary documents
- Co-ordinate with import and export operations to ensure accuracy in documentation and invoicing
- Liaise & co-ordinate with airfreight carriers / customers / suppliers to ensure smooth delivery of goods
- Leading / guiding team on daily job scope and being the first point of escalation.
- Resolving discrepancies through team effort by working with team mates on resolution.
- Monitors and work closely with team to achieve monthly GM targets.
- Suggest improvements where required, through discussion with team and proposal to direct reporting manager prior to implementation.
- Diploma with minimum 5 years of experience in freight-forwarding (airfreight) is advantageous
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with leading a team of at least 3 direct staff
Claudia Kueh Kee Jinq EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1880247