- Close collaboration and driving of SIEM/SOC business supporting sales, presales, consulting, and partners in order to support our clients from proposal to delivery
- Serves as a SME and coordinates the SIEM activities of junior colleagues and associates as requested
- Able to articulate the business benefits of SIEM to business/technical customers as appropriate, helping them to identify potential future opportunities and bringing them to the attention of people who can commit the required resources to realize those benefits. They always stay on message but are aware of new ideas/products and ready to suggest innovative new markets
- Ability to prepare SIEM documents and presentations in such a way that they are easily understood by the appropriate audience
- They will demonstrate personal flexibility and focused delivery to ensure the delivery of quality solutions and increase customer satisfaction
- Has SIEM industry awareness including market leaders and key business drivers
- Shares knowledge within the ISO (SIEM/SOC) community
- Documents feedback and lessons learned from customer engagements so that colleagues can benefit from this knowledge and be alerted to potential new opportunities
- 7+ years of professional experience in security operations, cyber security, intelligent security operations
- Experience in architectural design and project led implementation of SIEM solutions
- Has demonstrated ability to coach others in the gathering of requirements, designs, plans and estimates
- Expert knowledge ArcSight Splunk IBM QRadar and LogRhythm required (configuration, troubleshooting and design and their relative merits); comparable knowledge with products of other leading SIEM vendors helpful
- Contemporary base operating systems and major database platforms architectural knowledge for enterprise environments
- Demonstrates broad knowledge in other technical areas to properly manage complex integration efforts
- Appreciation of the business drivers demanding a SIEM solution
- Understanding of legislative demands and compliance requirements mitigated through SIEM
- Understanding of the additional enabling features achieved from an effective SIEM solution
- Experience of the supporting policy, procedures and practices required to deliver and maintain an effective operational SIEM solution - at the customer or through a service
- Ability to adapt a consulting style appropriate to the situation and can identify up-sell opportunities
- Ability to demonstrate a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns whilst maintaining depth in SIEM/SOC focus area
- Is a specialist in SIEM from either a Management or Technical perspective, capable of understanding and resolving complex SIEM issues.
- Operational experience as an analyst, operations lead, incident responder or SOC manager in a Security Operations, Cyber Defense or Threat Intelligence Centre is helpful
- CISSP, CISA, CISM or equivalent
- Other certifications related with SIEM and/or incident response (e.g. SANS GCIH, OSCP, ECSA, or GCIA)
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141