Support the onsite engineer functions (H/W, S/W troubleshoot, Service request).
Coordinate with Support teams, providing information such as statistics, graph and logs for the incident investigation and resolution.
Adhere to standard operating procedures. Ensure timely escalation of major and critical incidents.
- Timely reporting of services outages or degradation and/or batch failures
- Support and Coordinate with Support Teams in incident/problem investigation and resolution
- Ensure daily and periodic statistics and reports are timely submitted.
- At least 2 years' experience in end user support
- Very good support knowledge in Microsoft Operation System
- Basic knowledge in IT Infrastructure (H/W, S/W, Network topologies, VPN, Server etc)
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141