The Digital Acquisition and Capabilities Executive is responsible for driving online acquisition of high value customers through executing effective digital marketing strategies. Will also manage multiple digital platforms collaborating with Central Technology Teams (such as Integrated Marketing Solutions, Member-Get-Member Centre of Excellence) to implement new digital capabilities for driving customer acquisition, engagement and delivering best in class digital experience.
- Work with key internal and external stakeholders to drive online acquisitions
- Work with marketing agencies and external partners to create effective digital marketing strategies, execution plan and performance tracking for acquisition campaigns.
- Optimize marketing investments to drive online acquisitions, increase cost efficiencies and delivering key measurement metrics for card acquisition and performance targets
- Manage, collaborate and grow existing relationship with product teams and sales channel leaders (outdoor sales and telemarketing) to deliver acquisition targets through strategic marketing campaigns and external partner's offline and online channels
- Responsible for managing customer digital experience performance metrics focusing on improving user experiences to drive incremental card applications and new card member accounts which may include monitoring changes in card applications / submissions rate before and after capability enhancement
- Responsible for optimizing the acquisition funnel and identifying improvement areas in the end-to-end customer journey to drive incremental card applications and new card member accounts
- Implement new digital capabilities, coordinate capability build and manage capability rollout with central teams
- Ensuring compliance to all legal and regulatory requirements while keeping customer experience as top priority
- Degree in Marketing or Business-related disciplines. Candidates with prior relevant experience, preferably in consumer marketing, will have an advantage.
- Working knowledge on digital marketing and social media strategies
- Some understanding of web knowledge such as (SEO, SEM, HTML)
- Excellent communicator with good relationship management skills and able to effectively manage internal and external partners
- Strong Will to Win and passion for acquisition marketing
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940