Researches, collects data and performs basic or less complex analyses on existing and potential markets and services to support company marketing strategy efforts.
- Collects and communicates market research information to company sales force to ensure appropriate personnel are aware of product standing in competitive markets.
- Analyzes, investigates and evaluates company services to determine market position in existing and potential markets.
- Communicates with outside advertising agencies on routine aspects of ongoing organizational campaigns
- Develops and secures approval for go-to-market (GTM) plans and budgets.
- Directs cross-functional, cross-organizational teams and agencies in the development and execution of GTM plans and budgets.
- Manages/monitors delivery of pre-determined messaging/content.
- Executes/monitors pre- determined customer segmentation strategies and experience plans.
- Tracks and reports marketing metrics/goals/benchmarks.
- Develops closed-loop post- analyses for marketing programs, and identifies/executes indicated actions.
- Performs marketing support activities as needed, e.g. Siebel MRM/CRM, PO and accrual management, collateral fulfillment.
- Support branding activities - foster brand advocacy internally within the organization, building the company brand to external audience
- 6 or more years of marketing experience, with relevant years on Digital Marketing
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with business processes
- Analytical and problem-solving skills; regularly exercises judgment and leadership capabilities in interpreting and solving complex problems
- Tech savvy with background in statistical software and/or business solution software skills
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141