Roles and Responsibilities:
- Act as Manager on duty for the centre, dealing with complaints, problem-solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise
- Manage and monitor all activities for events, happening in the convention centre during overnight hours and ensure service standards.
- Coordinate responses and communication in emergencies.
- Ensure all front of house public areas are well maintained and kept to high standards of cleanliness and good repair
- Conduct quality checks on facilities and services during the shift.
- Maintain a log of all occurrences for the attention of other departments
- Ensures standards and house rules are maintained during the shift in all areas
- Maintain a professional and high-quality service level at all times
- Solicit guest opinion by ensuring a strong front of the house presence - meeting guests, and assist the operation department in checking the premises to ensure standards are maintained
- Monitor and analyse customer feedback/data and where applicable act upon guest comments
- Understand and respond to customer's needs and ensure a high level of guest satisfaction
- Diploma / Degree in any discipline
- Previous Front Office or Night Auditor experience in supervisory/ management capacity experience
- Resilient, pro-active and able to work independently under minimal supervision.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, results-oriented and customer-focused
- Proven excellence in leading teams successfully
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547