Electrical / Instrumentation Construction Coordinator (Level 3- Senior)
Client is a Giant Petrochemical US MNC.
This is a 2 years contract, renewable.
Company Transport provided.
- The Construction Coordinator responsible for construction planning, coordinates construction input and communicates with Construction management.
- Establishes the Construction Planning Program (CPP) & seek alignment of the planning scope with the Construction Advisor & subsequently with the Construction Support Manager.
- Manages assigned projects and the implementation contractors involved to ensure that the projects deliverables are completed for RFI, meet the quality requirements and schedule, and delivered to project requirements.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
In addition to all of the Level 1and 2 tasks, a Level 3 Construction Coordinator will:
- Able to identify issues, problems and opportunities; make timely decisions; develop appropriate and innovative solutions and ask for assistance if required.
- Able to work on multiple projects of various size and complexity.
- Able to work effectively in small to large multi-disciplinary teams, and share and transfer knowledge within teams and stake holders.
Specific Job Requirements/Skills
Electrical / Instrumentation Construction Coordinator
- CRISP Grassroots, responsibilities will include:
- visible field safety leadership
- review and endorsement of Contractor construction plans, procedures and processes.
- managing interface with Contractor Construction and Specialist Electrical / Instrumentation Superintendents / Supervisors and Subcontractor personnel
Specific Requirements include :
- Experience working for ExxonMobil or similar major operator
- Strong Construction, Modularization and Construction Execution Planning experience for installation of facilities in Singapore
- Past experience working with multi-national Contractor(s) required
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BS/MS in Engineering
- Good coordination & interface capabilities
- 20+ years of project experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to convey information and ideas to individuals and groups, and make presentations when required.
Please send resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org / call me at +65 6232 5246 for further clarifications.
Jasmin Teh Jia Min
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Strategic Client Services
Personnel Reg No.: R1658824
Jasmin, Jia Min Teh EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1658824