- Work under the supervision of the Non Marine Insurance Broking Manager as part of the Non Marine team.
- Assisting the Marine and Non Marine Brokers with data entry, compilation, as well as client and underwriter document generation and dispatch.
- Assisting the various Brokers to input the required information regarding insurance placements and endorsements/addenda as well as client details onto the MBA Broking computer system (or equivalent insurance broking software package).
- Ensuring all information entered is accurate and complete, and all required documents received from Brokers, such as cover notes and closing slips.
- Generating and compiling the required documents required to be sent to clients and underwriters, such as credit/debit notes, cover notes, closing slips and account statements.
- Dispatch of relevant documents to clients and underwriters including packaging into envelopes and addressing them.
- Working with the Accounts department as necessary to ensure payments are made and received promptly.
- GCE 'O' levels or equivalent
- At lease 1-2 Years of relevant experience
- MS Office application / Data entry systems
EA License No: 02C3423
Ariel, Luo Xi License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1761775