- Review, preparation and analysis of regulatory reports and statutory ratios in accordance to Group accounting standard and local statutory requirements.
- Lead & guide an effective team that collaborates effectively in Regulatory Reporting Team to generate desired deliverables, controls and objectives.
- Review current reporting strategy and processes to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of local regulatory reporting and provide inputs for continuous improvements.
- Manage the implementation of finance projects and participation in testing of bank system enhancements that impact regulatory reporting.
- Professional accounting qualification, with over Five to ten years of relevant working experience in Finance functions of the banking industry
- Thorough and up-to-date understanding of IFRSs and sound knowledge of banking products
- Excellent managerial skills and ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Risk focused and able to work under pressure in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines and close scrutiny.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Cabria Jireli Gem Mejia
Registration Number: R1434374
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374