The Financial Analyst position is based in Singapore and will primarily be supporting Japan's finance operations.
He/She will also work as a process subject matter expert with regional Finance counterparts across Europe, North America, Latin America and Italy, and Global Financial Solutions shared service for best practice sharing and process standardization.
- Partner effectively in a team environment to deliver quality finance services to the business
- Support work transitions between the various business units across Europe, North America and Asia.
- Act as the main liaison person between Singapore and Japan offices.
- Perform ad hoc support as required.
- Business partner with various functions within the organization to drive continuous improvements.
- Represent Centre of Excellence (APAC) in Global Process Teams and to lead/participate in standardization of processes across regions
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience within the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical industries.
- Having professional accounting certifications will be highly advantageous.
- Experience in month-end processing, site forecasting, reporting and budgeting.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong business acumen and professionalism with the ability to interact effectively with colleagues in all functional areas of the Company.
- Ability to work in a high performing team environment
- Proficiency (written and spoken) in Japanese (JLPT N1) to liaise with Japanese counterparts.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080