Client is a Giant Petrochemical US MNC.
This is a 1 year contract, newable.
Company transport provided.
- Responsible for identifying hazardous workplace conditions.
- Takes samples and measurements of hazardous materials, and coordinates the removal of physical, biological and chemical hazards.
- Trains employees on safety, company policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to employee safety.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local safety regulations.
- Provide technical support and assistance to Project Team in developing and maintaining a Project Safety Roadmap.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensures compliance with all applicable federal and state health and safety regulations and ensures necessary records are maintained and prepared according to established guidelines.
- Participates in Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) inspections, providing inspectors with appropriate documents and identifying safety measures.
- Support Crew Foreman/General Foremen in development of Job Hazard Analyses.
- Evaluate effectiveness of safety programs through daily field walks. Regulatory compliance and audit oversight.
- Conduct new employee orientation and OSHA 10/ 30 Hour Classes
- Meet regularly with field personnel and support in the development of project specific corrective action plans to address safety issues and concerns
- Provide regular feedback to project leadership in a constructive manner on needed areas for safety improvement and recognition.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in area of specialty.
- 5-10 years experience in the field or in a related area.
- Basic knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and or limited experience to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically reports to a supervisor.
Please send resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org / call me at +65 6232 5246 for further clarifications.
Jasmin Teh Jia Min
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Strategic Client Services
Personnel Reg No.: R1658824
Jasmin, Jia Min Teh EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1658824