Provide 24x7 onsite 1st Level (L1) Support for services and batch monitoring. Support the helpdesk functions. Coordinate with Support teams, providing information such as statistics, graph and logs for the incident investigation and resolution. Adhere to standard operating procedures. Ensure timely escalation of major and critical incidents.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide helpdesk service to end user
- Timely attend to user calls and emails
- Timely raise helpdesk case ticket and ensure information are correctly entered
- Timely close Helpdesk Case Ticket Closure
- Coordinate with external parties for helpdesk case investigation and closure, e.g. Desktop Issue
- Timely escalate high severity cases to Supervisor, Support and Incident/ Problem Management
- Provide Helpdesk Case statistics and reports 24 By 7
Work Schedule: 12 hours shift rosters (8am - 8pm / 8pm - 8am)
Work Locations: Woodlands (client site) / Depot Close (HQ). Maybe deployed to other client sites; subject to the needs of the project.
- With background in technical support/IT customer service support
- Must have expereince in leading a team
- Willing to work on a 24/7 work environment and business operations schedule
- Excellent customer service skills
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Carolyn Ann Santibañez Mendoza
Personnel Reg No.: R1105160
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160