The Administrator supports the core of our business where we provide external customers with HR administrative services. The successful incumbent will be responsible for timely administration support to an extensive and exciting range of HR functions.
- Administer pre-employment checks, preparation of attendance list for staff deployment
- Preparation of onboarding materials such as registering of employees in time management system
- Provide support for on-boarding, off-boarding, and other employee life-cycle HR operations
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic system
- Administering employees' benefits
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and customer service oriented
- Results oriented and meticulous
Candidates with prior experience will have an added advantage.
Interested applicants, kindly email your full resume (R1114537) stating the position in the subject header to facilitate effective shortlisting. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Doreen, Soh Huang Goh EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1114537