Our client is rapidly expanding their business and are looking to hire import/exports experts to be part of the global team. If you're looking to advance your career and be part of one the most innovative supply chains in the world, we want you!
Key Responsibilities: You will ensure the delivery of service, cost, cash and control and governance goals.
- Periodic review/audits of import/export transactions
- 4PL operations management including trouble shooting and issue resolution
- KPI and scorecard tracking and root cause analysis
- Savings and service improvement projects from data gathering, analysis and results tracking
- Own Master Data set-up and maintenance
- Degree holder
- At least 2 years of experience in import/export operations
- Good problem solving skills, with the ability to sort through data, analyse, highlight trends and recommend a solution
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to build relationships with 4PL
- Proficiency in MS Office [Word, Excel (Pivot Table, VLOOKUP), and PowerPoint]
- Experience in use of SAP is an advantage
- Strong control mindset, with a process driven approach towards work.
This role offers a competitive salary package, with a myriad of training and development programs.
Interested candidates should send in their resumes to
with the title "Import/Export Analyst".
or click on the APPLY NOW button.
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454