As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Ensure the accuracy of the daily unit pricing of investment-linked funds.
- Ensure daily subscription/redemption instructions of investment-linked funds/Unit Trust are correctly provided.
- Liaises with Fund managers, Fund administrators on funds related matters
- Ensure other aspects of investment-linked fund administration (collection of rebates, computation of management fees, benchmark, expense ratios, new fund setup, GST reporting, Fund Flow report) are executed without errors.
- Support Non Linked portfolio closing and operational matters.
- Oversee the month-end closing process and ensure that investment amounts are correctly recorded.
- Ensure compliance of investment-linked funds with regulations set by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, CPF Investment Guidelines (e.g. Annual & Semi-annual reporting and expense ratios).
- Assist in the administration of the Company's investment portfolio, in house cash, fixed deposits and cash collateral.
- Support the team in Audit request such as documents extraction etc.
- Support and prepare ILP-Sub Funds Annual Report.
- Support Year end closing for both Linked and Non-Linked portfolios.
- Perform any other administrative matters as assigned by supervisor.
- Degree/Diploma in Banking and Finance or any related field
- Candidate with 1-3 experiences in investment operations/accounting/reporting functions preferably within Insurance Industry.
- Knowledge on ILP Sub funds/Unit trust is good to have
- Microsoft excel skills
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to:
Lalog Charmane Castillo | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R1767650
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with Charm at firstname.lastname@example.org
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1767650
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.