The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of presentations to all client types and channels within the APAC region. These will cover the full suite of asset classes and investment products offered. In addition, the candidate will also be responsible for the presentation content for all APAC-managed strategies sourced within and outside of the APAC region, ensuring compliance with regulatory and brand guidelines are met at all times. The candidate will report to the Head of Presentations APAC.
- Complete assigned presentation tasks under the direct supervision of senior staff. This includes (but is not limited to) the updating of information in the presentation, formatting, insuring correct disclosures, the approval via investment / investment specialists / compliance as well as the coordination of printing / shipping the presentation
- Assist in the design and creation of customised presentations as well as enhance current presentations using company branding guidelines
- Manage standard presentations and other monthly/quarterly deliverables
- Work closely with senior team members and various departments across the Group to complete assigned tasks
- Attend to ad-hoc queries and requests for information efficiently and effectively
- Participate in ongoing team projects & contribute to the development of processes and services or the improvement of standards and efficiency
- Develop firm knowledge and good appreciation of product suite
- Operate within risk & compliance framework and follow required processes; maintain records for risk assurance purposes
- Assist with the production of MI as required
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a financial/professional services organisation or asset management firm preferred
- Market/product knowledge desirable (or a general interest in the financial industry)
- Excellent project management and organisation skills, able to manage multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Capable of building strong working relationships and interacting professionally at all levels of seniority and across multiple cultures
- Able to work independently as well as within a team
- Meticulous attention to detail across all aspects of data, language and grammar, and general layout and presentation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint (essential), Excel &Word
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955