* Create information solutions/modules by developing, implementing and maintaining Java based components and interfaces
* Maintain existing prototypes and scripts
* Ensure technical designs are in compliance with specifications
* Design and implement unit & integration tests
* Contribute to team meetings
* Develop new applications that serve existing software systems / further develop current software
* Provide code documentation and other inputs to technical documents
* Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- 3 or more years of experience writing code using languages such as (but not limited to) J2EE, Java, PL/SQL.
- Hands-on experience with Java Struts, Spring and hibernate framework.
- Experience of one or more full SDLC for enterprise projects
- Experience in Agile Development environments
- Experience in Application Servers like Websphere will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object).
- Good understanding of Software Testing methodologies, scripting and tools.
- Good Understanding of RDBMS databases such as Oracle
- Having relevant certifications will be added advantage
Interested candidates can click apply for more information.
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. **
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141