Providing advice and support throughout the customer pre-on boarding, on boarding and periodic reviews process with regards to CDD policy implementation.
- To guide the team in identifying and documenting the information required to satisfy the Bank's KYC due diligence policies and processes
- Executes and reviews negative media alerts, and performs sanction & PEP screening
- Check/identifies for discrepancies between the information held in the customer's documentation and profile on the system
- Reviews and validated the quality of the due diligence and Know Your Customer (KYC) information on the bank's customers, in line with policies at on boarding and periodic reviews
- Plans and prioritize work appropriately considering its importance and urgency in line with business needs
- Ideally some working knowledge of AML, regulatory compliance within the banking and financial services industry
- Ability to work professionally with all levels of staff and management
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Internet Explorer
- Candidates with no working experience are welcome to apply
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955