My client is an European MNC with a well-established reputation within the Automotive industry. They are currently searching for a Legal Executive to be based in their Singapore office.
To support the General Counsel with all legal, corporate secretarial and insurance matters of the organization.
- Draft, review and interpret agreements
- File motor claims and liaise with internal business units and/or insurance broker and/or insurer and/or customers
- Conduct research and analysis on various legal matters
- Provide corporate secretarial support;
- Manage contract administration
- Maintain electronic contract database
- Coordinate with external counsel to handle legal disputes and/or claims
- Liaise with various government agencies (where required)
- Any other task assigned by management
- Diploma/Degree in Law or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience handling claims.
- Prior experience within the Automotive industry is highly advantageous.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as across all business units.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080