- Support the business and its operations / expansion
- Checking and approving remittance transactions
- Ensure Remittance SOPs and MAS compliance practices are being met in the course of operations
- Review reconciliation sheets and ensure that all sheets are balanced accordingly to the regulations and laws of the industry and Company
- Manage the research on both foreign and domestic markets, with the use of fundamental and technical analysis.
- Up to date with the latest financial developments, not only with the country's economy, but also with other countries.
- Building and maintaining a positive relationship with its stakeholders (e.g. Customers, Vendors and Government Agencies) to support the achievement of its strategic objectives.
- Degree in Business/Finance/Economics or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience within retail banking/remittance company.
- Comfortable to lead a team.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080