- Manage the assigned projects from the development of the creative brief to delivery of marketing materials and execution of marketing campaigns
- Produce and update marketing collaterals
- Work closely with appointed media agencies and vendors to produce marketing deliverables in a timely manner, within the approved budget parameters
- Track invoices from appointed vendors and ensure its accuracy against the signed budget and scope of work prior to submission to Product leads/managers for payment processing.
- Tracking and compile competitors' products and analysis
- Support the team in data analysis for pre and post marketing campaigns evaluation
- Prepares and support the team on presentation deck to management, partner and merchants.
- Handling of escalated customer service enquiries and also support in fulfillment activities such as mailing out of product vouchers to cardmembers
- Supports the Marketing Department with the coordination and development of reports
- At least 1 year of experience in executing marketing campaigns
- Experience in preparing marketing collaterals
- To perform marketing administrative duties as advised.
- Able to work independently
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955