- Execution of marketing campaigns
- Involved in B2B marketing
- Involved in producing and updating marketing collaterals
- Manage product marketing platforms, especially microsites which are managed in-house
- Customer retention management, to assist with customer complaints and also other servicing issues
- Administrative work to support the team
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Good with numbers
- Must be willing to do some administrative work and not afraid to tackle tedious processes
- Comfortable with meeting and negotiating with people of different levels
- Needs to be able to multi task and would prefer candidate to have marketing campaign management experience
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955