This position is supporting the team to run day to day operations, responsible for driving creative for digital marketing initiatives that are compliant to internal marketing guidelines. The incumbent will work closely with both internal and external stakeholders to process marketing campaigns and provide reporting support for the business.
Below is the brief job description:
- Drive creative of marketing materials and ensure all activities are in adherence with internal and external compliance and contractual guidelines, including all product and marketing material approvals and processes
- Ensure availability and update of internal and external data reporting
- Provide relevant new hire trainings and monitor telemarketing activities to meet compliance and internal requirements
- Support and manage team's administrative needs
- Involve in ad-hoc projects as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum Diploma or Degree with minimum 1-2 years of marketing experience
- Strong Team player
- Good interpersonal and communication skills coupled with adaptability and willingness to learn
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374