One of Singapore's leading public-listed property companies with an extensive portfolio of development properties.
It employs over 30,000 people across Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and North America. Listed on Singapore Stock Exchange.
With its good track records and strong foothold in developing integrated Commercial, Residential and Industrial properties, it has been consistently ranked amongst Asia Top Ten Property Developers.
- Long-term career Advancement
- High benefits and pay-out
- 5 Days Work
- Plan for the annual marketing calendar and budget forecast, prepare monthly report and presentations, and manage and track marketing budget
- Propose and execute initiatives that aligns with the core brand and marketing objectives
- Support in the CRM programme for loyalty rewards, members' queries and gift cards
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders and agencies to ensure consistency of property identity across marketing assets and collaterals
- Implement and execute thematic campaigns and events within assigned budget
- Strategize and implement advertising and promotional campaigns, with key ROI targets to generate footfall and drive incremental sales
- Propose suitable media plans covering various channels across print, broadcast and digital platforms to engage key target audience
- Establish and maintain good relations with tenants by actively encouraging participation for upcoming campaigns
- Measure and analyse the effectiveness of individual campaigns against set KPIs
- Singapore citizen
- Diploma or Degree holder
- Above 1 year of Marcom / A&P / marketing experience in property industry or large-scale retailers
- Good communication and writing skill
If you possess the above qualities, take the next step today to launch your new career!
Interested applicants kindly submit your resume to and include your
- Last drawn and expected salaries
- Notice period (if any)
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454