- Provide Blending & Down Packaging raw materials to manufacture product.
- Maintain inventory by putting away drums and pails in proper locations after use.
- Maintain warehouse by making sure at the end of the day all finishes product, supplies, parts, are properly and neatly stored.
- Manage warehouse inventory and perform monthly cycle count.
- Support production in filtering process.
- Provide packaging support for finish and partial finish goods.
- Properly dispose of empty adhesive pails as needed when conditions permit.
- Keep warehouse and material handling work station swept, clean, and organized each day.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Have the ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities and be qualified to operate powered material handling equipment.
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 62328835 for a short discussion
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
(EA Lic. 02C3423 / Reg No. R1111547)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547