- Manage accident reporting; Prepare accident report.
- Manage in all administration relating to motor claims, including but not limited to own damage claim, third party claim, total loss cases.
- Liaise with claims adjusters, surveyors, brokers, lawyers, car workshops, insurance company, other government bodies and service providers pertaining to motor claims, accident reporting and for claims settlement.
- Liaise with surveyor and involve in arrangement for car checking, arrange to obtain survey report, to finalize cost of repair for surveyor and send out related letter to insurance company for the claim.
- To ensure accurate and prompt claims processing within stipulated turnaround time.
- Manage phone and email enquiries and correspondences on claims and payment status and attend to walk-in policyholders/claimants.
- At least 2 year (s) of working experience in motor claims preferably in workshop/automobile industry is required for this position.
- Able to start work with short notice.
- Jurong -
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm, Saturday 8.30am to 12.30pm (5.5 days work week)
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977