The APAC network engineer will be responsible for all network infrastructure within the APAC region. This will include responsibility of 2nd and 3rd level support, technical design and deployment. The successful applicant will ensure exceptional support and service with the goal of meeting and surpassing agreed service levels and the expectations of our business partners and clients. The specialist engineer will develop strong relationships with other IT teams, vendors and business partners across all global regions to ensure the entire APAC network infrastructure is functional, reliable, available, maintainable, performing, secure and meets audit requirements.
- The role is focused on delivering appropriate quality of service and solutions to data center network in APAC
- Participate and comply with any management processes including incident, request, problem, change, capacity, availability, documentation, commoditizing services, asset management, asset compliance and financial transparency
- Provide 2nd Level incident support for APAC data network infrastructure
- Deploy network solutions based on global standard in the branch and data center network
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred.
- Eight to ten (5-10) years of related experience required.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Good experience in LAN/WAN design, build and operation
- Cisco Router/switch experience- all protocols, BGP, ospf, BGPEVPN, multicast, etc
- catalyst switch, ISR routers, nexus switch (2k - 9k) experience,
- Familiar with Leaf Spine design
- DNS,F5,ACI experience a plus
- Internet DMZ, proxy, and VPN infrastructure experience a plus
- Troubleshooting complex networks experience
- Effective interaction with employees, customers and colleagues
- Quick learner
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955