My client is a SGX-listed outsourcing company with a well-established reputation. They are currently searching for an Office Manager to be based in their Singapore office.
- Coordinate and executive administration duties and ofice procedures.
- Attend to all maintenance appointments, making office supplies arrangements, sourcing for vendors and providing general administration support to employees.
- Provide general administrative support, which includes data entry, filing, managing courier and mail arrangements efficiently.
- Manage the procurement process, which includes preparing purchase orders, reviewing prices from various suppliers, creating and maintaining purchasing files and price lists, tracking deliveries and invoices.
- Actively seek ways to streamline administrative processes and improve current work flow.
- Act as a mentor and train new team members when necessary.
- Liaise and coordinate with local courier service providers for all documentation for consignment bills and invoices.
- Reponsible for Company CCTV system, updating of company's telephone directory, printing of all employee's business cards and procurement of stationeries, employee's carparking needs.
- Provide administrative/secretarial support for the Director.
- Draft communication and announcements.
- Organise calendar scheudles and minutes taking
- Support other ad-hoc duties as assigned from time to time.
- Diploma/Degree in Business or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment and handle multi-tasking duties.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080